Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
The Match Group Safety team is on a mission to create safer platforms and
communities for all. We’re looking for a Senior Trust & Safety Operations
Program Manager to join our team and help us build an authentic, equitable,
and respectful community of safety.
In this role you’ll join the Match Group Safety Operations Team and improve
the safety of all Match Group brands by executing our global strategy and
ensuring collaborative execution of critical cross-functional projects through
unparalleled stakeholder management and organizational skills.
Our team is located throughout the country, so we will consider any of our
office locations or remote work for this role.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will create seamless execution of the Safety Operations program by helping the team set objectives and key results and track progress
- You will collaborate across product and operations to develop clean operating models to keep us organized and deeply engaged with each brand and stakeholders
- You will develop efficient systems of communication within our team and across departments to foster collaboration and organization
- You will own and execute the expansion of critical, cross-functional safety projects and opportunities to share knowledge across the portfolio
- You will work to cultivate a genuine safety culture across all brands by collaborating to create and help them implement a lean but effective Safety by Design framework
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in program/project management in fast-past start-up/tech environment
- You have unparalleled organizational and stakeholder management skills. You thrive in creating order from chaos and know exactly who needs to be involved to get a job done and how to inspire them to do it
- Deep strategic thinking and problem-solving are your strengths. You absorb information (complexities and all), zero in on the goal, and execute an efficient path forward
- You have the ability to learn and adapt. You can jump in and out of programs and learn a new project deeply while still being able to guide existing projects to completion
- You have a passion for creating safer communities and the bold fearlessness to make it happen
- You have exceptional leadership, collaboration, time management, facilitation, and communication skills
What the Team is like:
- Our Trust and Safety team is very purpose-driven and holds a strong conviction for the safety of our users. This team is more like a family than just co-workers.
- Our core values include: Put people first. Period. Empower and inspire others through service. Connect with truth and transparency. Innovate from shared ideas and mutual ownership. Operate from a place of integrity
- Also, did we mention our team is really into Avengers? Really. Which Avenger character do you relate to most?
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our
employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus
together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we
require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or
company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine
requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations
_We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich
dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability,
marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual
harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.