Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in 190 countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. Our Trust & Safety Policy Team is dedicated to maintaining our Community Guidelines to help keep our members safe. They work diligently to understand user behaviors and build significant protections against the harmful activity.
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Policy Analyst to support our growing Policy Team. You will help us develop, maintain, and implement our Trust & Safety policies in this role. We are looking for someone with an analytic approach ready to delve into the minute details of user behavior and provide recommendations to ensure we are constantly improving. Positivity and attention to detail are a must. If you are a great teammate with a passion for policy, we want to hear from you.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.