Location: Remote, USA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Benefits & LOA
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
**Benefits - 70% **
- Responsible for successful implementation & administration of the Company’s Benefits Programs, this includes but not limited to:
- Health, welfare, and retirement benefit plan administration.
- Oversees data integration & systems functionality.
- Enrollment activities for newly eligible employees, ongoing participation and routine enrollment changes and transactions, and termination processing for those who leave the company.
- Develop communications and manage communication strategy and distribution of enrollment materials.
- Primary contact for benefits vendors.
- Maintain internal communication portals to serve as a resource for teammates to access vendor information and find answers to benefits program related questions.
- Looks for opportunities and collaborates with various company departments as well as each vendor to improve benefits administration processes and enhance benefit service levels.
- Serves as primary point of contact with vendors and brokers who have been hired to conduct plan administration.
- Partner with the payroll team to ensure paycheck deductions are accurate and is responsible for updating benefits deduction tables as necessary.
- This includes researching and determining reasons for errors and resolving errors which may include working directly with client or third-party vendor to obtain correct data/information.
- Develops and documents benefit related processes and guidelines.
Leave of Absence Administration - 20%
- Subject matter expert on all leave and time off programs. Provide quality Leave of Absence (LOA) support and case management services to employees and key stakeholders, including FMLA, ADA, State Leaves, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Maternity Leave, Parental Leave, PTO and Sick Time Off.
- Provide end-to-end case management and consultative support to employees and managers with Absence Management, Workers’ Compensation, and Employee Experience inquiries while ensuring a strong culture of connection and empathy.
- Responsible for compliance notifications and coordination of all leave aspects.
- Maintains records and reports as required by state and federal laws.
- Partners with key stakeholders (Legal, HR, Accommodations) on sensitive and complicated LOA matters while adhering to strict privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- Facilitate and drive meetings with employees and internal/external stakeholders for issue resolution and follow-up.
- Manage and escalate complex cases appropriately for guidance by using sound judgment, including but not limited to system processing issues, leave pay discrepancies, employee feedback and vendor escalations.
- Ensures LOA vendors are managing leave of absence programs compliant with federal, state and company leave policies and procedures and manage issues towards resolution.
Compliance & Reporting - 10%
- Supports annual compliance reporting for HR, Benefits, and Payroll related audits.
- Generates ad hoc benefits, LOA and state/federal regulations related reports to analyze data for accuracy and conduct system edit clean up.
- Ensures that each vendor receives all participant data that is required to support plan administration, and timely funding of plan contributions, claims, and insurance premiums.
** Benefits, Perks, and Culture**
- Everything you need to work remotely
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Family-friendly policies - parental leave, flexible work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community!
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
** Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion**
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.