Employment Type: Full-Time
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing
company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15
million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered
over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade
Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining
the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan
helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a
row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received
awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and
delivering new and better products to join a team of 1300 talented and
passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and
make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
The Call Center Outbound Manager will be primarily responsible for the
development and management of outbound contact strategies, with the use of
multiple communications systems, namely Genesys Cloud. The ideal candidate
will have strong experience with financial services outbound engagement and
collection strategies in a multi-channel digital environment.
- Create outbound contact strategies across multiple channels (dialer, sms, email, mail), in order to create a seamless and digital experience for the customer. The areas of focus in the experience are application processing engagement, new account engagement, and delinquent account collections. These campaigns encompass both event-based/automated as well as agent-assisted communications.
- Drives project progression and completion on outbound initiatives critical to the growth of the contact center on multiple platforms. Works in partnership with other technical operations, development, contact center, and marketing teams to achieve the needs of the contact center
- Collaborate with and advise key stakeholders on the direction and constant evaluation of the outbound contact strategies
- Manage appropriate testing strategies to constantly optimize and improve upon KPIs that define the outbound performance
- Manage new or testing campaigns prior to automation. This does include some day to day system administration as needed, especially in the Genesys Cloud system.
- Liaise with contact center teams regarding outbound campaign maintenance and feedback, always bringing a resolution-oriented mindset
- Bring a strong understanding of regulatory compliance and practices in the areas of telecommunications and financial services (e.g. TCPA, FDCPA, Regulation F, etc.)
- Develops key reports and owns the analysis on the outbound performance
- Required direct experience with Genesys Cloud, particularly managing the Outbound Call Center features.
- Required experience in a financial services contact center. Experience in a Fintech business a plus
- Strong knowledge of outbound campaign configuration, implementation, testing, and troubleshooting methodologies
- Well organized individual with a high capacity for a heavy workload of various topics, in support of a very fast growing company
- Comfortable with a fact pace environment, where priorities may be constantly in flux
- Strong collaborative nature and ability to communicate effectively with wide audiences across business and technical peers and leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; oriented to wanting to resolve business needs and results
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability