Team: Membership Services
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users
to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies
and daily lives.
As an Enablement Specialist on the Membership Services team at WHOOP, you will
support our front-line teams in delivering the very best service and support
to our member community. By working closely with our Content, Training, and
Quality Assurance teams, you will ensure that our teams have the right tools
available to deliver the world-class support we promise and expect. Working
closely with our International Operations (EMEA) team, you will help write
support content and training materials, and perform QA analysis for our French
- Assist both Training+ Content & QA teams with operational deliveries.
- Create easy-to-understand, relevant, insightful content; you will author content used by members and WHOOP's front line agents in the form of internal blogs, agent content, FAQ web pages, and articles. You will add value by helping our members to find the right answer in the right place at the right time.
- Directly translate our English language Knowledge Base content (internal and external) into French content for Membership Services Representative and member utilization
- Work closely with the Training Manager and Training Specialists on content delivered in new hire training, up-skilling, and refresher training
- Lead WHOOP internal training and assist in onboarding Membership Services Representatives
- Facilitate training curriculum builds inside LMS platform
- Perform and deliver QA analysis for French Membership Services Representatives
- Identify gaps in the current content network and work with cross functional teams to build appropriate and engaging content for our members and frontline agents
- Meet SLA and quality driven metrics
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English and French (Written and spoken)
- 2+ years of experience in content creation and/or management, in a fast-paced, technology lead environment is a plus!
- Experience facilitating & leading training related material
- Strong project manager - very organized, methodical and can deliver consistently on deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional writing skills with a great eye for detail and are not afraid to get hands-on with data and identifying operational efficiencies and opportunities
- Passion for world-class support operations
This role will be remote, but the qualified candidate must be located in