Location: Boston, MA
Team: Supply Chain
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users
to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies
and daily lives.
As a Global Supply Manager, you will work with WHOOP supply chain, hardware
engineering, and accounting teams to manage mechanical component suppliers and
distributors located in Asia and North America.
- Control the commercial interaction with suppliers, from quoting through execution stages for all of their cost elements and incurred variances.
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly reviews with suppliers to discuss capacity plans, clear-to-build readiness evaluation, and key performance indicators
- Constantly monitor material component market trends to mitigate any potential supply risks
- Publish KPIs for weekly, monthly, quarterly performance
- Monitor, audit and approve supplier quoting and observe trends in actual billing
- Evaluate sourcing opportunities to optimize quality/delivery/cost/inventory targets
- Partner with hardware engineering team to develop optimal supplier selections for new products
- Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high performance supply chain and hardware engineering team
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 6+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management in an CM/JDM/ODM environment where all finished goods production is a combination of overseas outsourcing as well as internally manufactured.
- Knowledge in fitness wearables and associated mechanical supply base desired.
- Strong understanding and extensive experience working with Asia suppliers
- Experience in Arena PLM software desired
- Bilingual English+Mandarin language skills a strong plus
- Certifications in APICS-CSCP or ISM-CPSM desired
_ This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The
successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of
the Boston, MA office._
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify
to determine employment eligibility