Location: Boston, MA
Location - Boston / Remote
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users
to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies
and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to pave the way for growth in our
healthcare industry. You are a trailblazer who will define and lead key
initiatives to deepen our market intelligence, establish compelling messaging
and content, and support key product development and launches, ensuring go to
market readiness across marketing, product, sales, and customer success.
- Intimately understand the healthcare market, competitive landscape, buyers, and influencers and develop materials that equip our go to market teams to differentiate, win, and pursue white space opportunities
- Provide business justification for new product development and enhancements that enhance long term value and competitive advantage for our healthcare customers
- Define go to market and launch plans and partner with cross functional teams to drive awareness, consideration, and interest in new offerings
- Develop pricing and packaging tailored to core audiences and segments and evaluate its effectiveness over time
- Partner closely with healthcare sales and customer success teams to identify and prioritize content and enablement needed to win and scale in their markets
- Craft core positioning, messaging, and proof points that guide content strategy and foundational materials for our target audiences
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years product marketing, brand management, or equivalent experience, experience in B2B tech / SaaS preferred
- 5+ years working at an organization or vendor that serves they healthcare industry
- Track record of successfully delivering on product launches and releases
- Ability to adeptly prioritize and manage multiple projects, vendors, and stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Experience presenting and facilitating discussions with customers and executives
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify
to determine employment eligibility.
NOTE: The qualified applicant must reside in one of the following states to
be considered: AL, AZ, CO, CT, D.C., FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC,
NJ, NH, NV, OH, OR, OK, PA, SC, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI.