At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers
members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their
bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join a fast-
growing team supporting either our Athletics or Government verticals with both
high-velocity inbound qualification as well as generating pipeline through
outbound prospecting. As an SDR joining this team you are a: high-energy,
self-motivated, introspective, and agile individual looking to start/further a
career in sales.
- Develop both inbound and outbound lead interest to fuel our sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond to and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize target account lists within a territory
- Research and develop both new and existing accounts (ie. contact creation, emailing, social selling, and cold calling)
- Learn to effectively communicate WHOOP’s value proposition across each of our four key verticals, then mast the value proposition aligned to your assigned vertical
- Work closely with account executives to ensure appropriate account coverage, persona targeting, and opportunity quality is being met during SDR to AE hand-offs
- Further develop yourself through call reviews, feedback sessions, and shadowing seasoned sellers and others in your role
- Quarterly travel to vertical-specific trade shows and events
- 1+ years of working experience (prior Sales Development experience is a plus)
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software (experience with any of the following is a plus: Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo)
- Self-motivated, introspective, and adaptive are words that describe you
- Having supported a Federal or Tactical account team is a plus
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates
inE-verify to determine employment eligibility.