Location: Remote, United States
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Configuration Management & Engineering Systems
At Wisk, we're transforming the future of urban mobility through safe, all-
electric, autonomous flight. We are a passionate team working together toward
a sustainable future, solving high-impact problems that have never been solved
before. By delivering everyday flight for everyone, we're making it possible
to spend less time getting there and more time being there. If you want to be
part of shaping the future of mobility, then read on!
- Provide leadership and mentorship of Enterprise Systems team members, including recruiting, employee goal setting and evaluation and other people- related functions.
- Work closely with Enterprise Systems and IT solution architects to appropriately plan for, manage, and execute high quality solutions for engineering and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Lead efforts to create a vision for, and implement, Digital Thread and Digital Twin at Wisk, with a focus on creating best-in-class solutions for Wisk users.
- Own communication for technical delivery and status of Enterprise Systems solutions with senior leadership and System of Systems IPT.
- Provide high-quality technical solution guidance for Teamcenter, SAP B1, Opcenter, Polarion and other CMES tools where appropriate.
- Plan and execute toolchain training support for Wisk users on Enterprise Systems tools, including self service and instructor-led education.
- Manage yearly budgeting and procurement of Enterprise Systems software, including managing evaluation of new tools and licensing.
- Manage software vendor relationships and communication, and act as Wisk focal point for conversations with software vendors. Work with legal, supply chain, finance and accounting to ensure proper review and fulfillment of software orders.
- Coordinate with internal Wisk stakeholders to determine Enterprise Systems Service Level Agreements (SLA) and disaster recovery for CMES toolchains. Monitor and drive continuous improvement to SLA metrics and performance. Act as focal point for issue escalation for performance and uptime.
- Define and enforce standardization of development and support processes and platforms for Enterprise Systems tools.
- Partner with IT management to ensure appropriate security of Wisk data and collateral held in Enterprise Systems tools. Participate in security audits and enhancement efforts.
- 15-20 years of large systems to systems engineering experience
- Aircraft certification is a plus
- Aircraft Systems
- Good people skills for working with team and cross functional team
- People management and recruiting
- Guide the project management and technical solutions for CMES tools
- Own the training and support for CMES tools
- Manage the budget, procurement, and delivery of CMES software and training tools
- Be responsible for the stability, security and disaster recovery for CMES tools
- Primary liaison with IT
- Work with CMES manager and ES Architect to lead Digital Thread vision and planning
- Wisk Enterprise Systems user support performance and continuous improvement. Monitor support KPIs and set and enforce standards of performance for the organization.
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline
Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance (company
pays 100% of employee premium), alternative work schedule (9/80), flexible
time off, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with 50% company matching (no
vesting period), commuter assistance, and education assistance. And on top of
all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as flight lessons, wellness
subsidies, employee referral bonus, charitable giving match, IP bonus program,
happy hours and many more.
Wisk Aero provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Wisk Aero abides by applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Wisk Aero is an E-Verify employer.