Location: Philadelphia, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Account Executive
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by
connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them
to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical
resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for
buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and
generating new business for customers primarily in the medical, consumer
electronics, industrial and automotive industries. This will include
developing an understanding of their need for prototype parts through to
What does my day look like?
- Sales of technical products and services
- Initiating and building relationships with engineering staff, program management, procurement and executive management
- Setting up sales calls for company executives and engineers with prospective clients.
- Qualify potential leads.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Ability to propose winning solutions and negotiate contract terms
- Participate in ongoing training and mentoring programs.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry's quality and safety systems, policies and procedures.
Is this job for me?
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 4+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years selling technical products or services
- A demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing and/or engineering is a huge plus
- Ability to Travel up to 10%
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WebEx/GoToMeeting
- CRM experience
- US Citizenship or a Green Card
- Prospecting and sales planning skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; written, spoken and group
- Negotiation skills
- A positive attitude
- Experience working with large government is contractors a plus.
What do I Get ?
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- Commuter & Dependent Care benefit options
- Paid time off
- Primary and Secondary Parental Leave
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit -
share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will
provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.