Location: Rockville, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is looking for an Accounts Receivables Specialist that will help with the day-to-day operations of the accounting department including accounting operations. Said person will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
· Review and distribute customer invoices, including portal uploads
· Collaborate with sales and customers on proper invoicing
· Process and apply cash receipts to customer invoices
· Match credit card payments to invoices
· Ensure receivables are collected in a timely manner
· Maintain log of payment plans and pertinent account details, scheduling follow-up communication with account holder
· Update customer account status
· Research, respond, and resolve customer questions
· Perform other related duties, as required.
· Associate degree is preferred.
· A year of relevant experience required.
· Experience with collections and accounts receivable process
· Working knowledge of Excel
· Experience with Intacct is a plus, requires experience with accounting software
· Strong ability in managing priorities
· Open to change and willing to learn new skills
· Ability to follow up on pending issues
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organization skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment and a keen attention to detail
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.