Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Technology & Processes, Europe
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by
connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them
to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical
resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for
buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst / Project manager who
can support our efforts in further development of our core Xometry platform
(in-house built) to expand our business in the UK and other regions. With us,
you will get extremely hands-on experience in the emerging industry 4.0
environment by managing a very fast startup inside the world market leader
organization. You will be supported by a highly professional and motivated
team of professionals and be embraced with highly respectful and multicultural
corporate culture gently combining the best of US, European and Russian
This position is remote full-time (relocation from the 2nd year is
possible) and includes active feature ownership: we expect the person in this
position to control all knowledge about our ERP and back-office processes,
including Sales, Order processing, Operations & Finance.
- Manage several business-process improvement initiatives, providing full-cycle service.
- Identifying process-related issues, performing team members interviewing, data analysis alone or with data analytics team support.
- Defining solutions and agreeing with stakeholders.
- Implementing changes (including trainings for team members, on-the-go process/product adjustments and documentation)
- Providing further support and continuous improvement processes.
- If needed, taking active part in process automations (setting-up business requirements/ active participation in setting up technical requirements, testing products etc.).
- If needed, taking active part in business development negotiations and managing relations with engaged counterparties (e.g. delivery services providers).
- If needed, take part in the recruitment process.
- Support Management in strategic and tactical decision-making/ take active part in implementation of subsequent initiatives, sometimes temporarily taking over tactical management responsibilities.
- Play the role of a cross-functional integration agent and mediator, who is aware of different areas of company operations and therefore able to find holistic problems solutions optimal at company level. To do so, you will closely interact with Business departments as customers (Sales/ Operations / Partner network management / Finance) and with IT Product and Data-analytics team as peers and support.
Successful candidate has
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis and project management with proven records of successfully achieved goals in business-improvements in growing digital businesses IS A MUST.
- Product and business sense. Strong advantage will be industrial experience or long-term project deployment in at least one of the following areas: Uber-like on-demand marketplace services; ERP or similar systems integrations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to exercise power without authority.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Solid technical expertise, including: being able to provide UI mockups based on existing design system; good understanding of the web dev stack; being able to work with data (SQL queries).
- Ready to work in a startup environment with continuously evolving goals.
- English (Our organization primary language)
- Russian (EU Tech team works currently in Russian + English)
- Russian speaking remote team in a large international company.
- Successful startup (150 people in Europe) inside the world market leader (900+ people in total).
- Home Office full-time / a long-term contract as Individual Entrepreneur.
- Relocation to Munich / London is possible in a 1-year perspective.
- Compensation (fixed in euro) is negotiable with each candidate.
Please send your application to Seva Nikitin at email@example.com
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit -
share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will
provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.