Location: Dallas, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Thomas, A Xometry Company is the number one advertising platform and digital marketing service provider for manufacturing businesses looking to drive opportunities from our Thomasnet.com audience of 1.4M+ highly qualified procurement professionals and engineers and grow their own website audience with Thomas Marketing Services to scale their business. Our product and service suite is designed to help suppliers attract, convert, and retain customers in the industrial space.
Here's where you come in. We're seeking a determined Business Development Representative (BDR) to drive new customer acquisition. You'll pursue leads and use the latest sales enablement technology to target 500K+ North American manufacturing companies to help them get started generating new opportunities from the Thomasnet.com audience and set them up for future success with our Account Management team. You bring curiosity to the conversation and truly love helping businesses get started on their digital transformation journey. If you’re a driven, curious, persistent, high energy, competitive, great teammate - we want to hear from you!
● Follow up on leads, target prospects using extensive database, develop pipeline, and close new business programs over the phone and internet leveraging a “land and expand” playbook.
● Maintain a high level of acceleration focusing on a transactional sales approach leveraging our highest value entry level products.
● Initiate the sales process: prospecting, qualifying, and closing deals via telephone, email, or Zoom
● Create initial relationship with new customers and set expectations for future support from Thomas/Xometry Account Management
● Provide compelling product demos via the phone emphasizing audience value and benefits, and closing sales.
● Leverage existing sales playbook and assets in order to achieve individual goals.
● Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
● At least 2 years sales experience in an inbound or outbound sales role (B2B sales experience is preferred).
● Coach-ability: you bring a self-starter/growth mindset every day and feel excited to learn from your peers! Feedback empowers you.
● An inquisitive approach: you're comfortable digging deep to find the answers from a client.
● Ability to build consistent new business revenue pipeline.
● Commitment and curiosity to stay current with industry trends.
● You love competition and are driven to succeed.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.