Location: Rockville, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Customer & Partner Care Support
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by
connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them
to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical
resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for
buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for working with customers
across an array of industries including aerospace, defense, commercial,
automotive, industrial and medical devices to help provide top-tier service on
What is a day to day
- Effectively and professionally interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research and resolve issues quickly and accurately.
- Maintain the support queue, monitoring ticket levels, cleaning up tickets, and getting the appropriate information from customers when escalating.
- Communicate and resolve basic technical issues via phone and email; escalating issues to the Engineering team when appropriate.
- Work to reproduce and recreate bugs identified by internal team members or customers, and accurately communicate recreation steps to the Software team.
- Provide timely updates to customers, and as appropriate, all internal team members on the status of pending support tickets.
- Organize and communicate customer feedback to the appropriate internal team members.
- Manage and update support pages and help docs.
- Work with marketing to create collateral and support documentation for new features.
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry's quality and safety systems, policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with any ticketing system is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Proven record of satisfying customer needs while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Capable of learning general guidelines to manufacturing in different processes
- The position will be compensated with a competitive salary, reimbursement for all business related expenses, a complete benefits package and participation in the company’s equity option incentive plan.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit -
share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will
provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.