Location: Rockville, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
The Office of the General at Xometry is growing and looking to add a Corporate Paralegal to provide a full range of legal support. The corporate paralegal will assist a corporation's legal department in many facets of corporate law.
Duties will include:
· Overseeing the preparation and filing of annual reports, foreign qualifications for Xometry and its subsidiaries in multiple states
· Managing or assisting with domestic subsidiary matters, including formation, dissolution, conversion, drafting of governance documents, and maintenance of minute books
· Assisting with the preparation and organization of detailed records in support of the Xometry’s Board meetings and SEC filings, including the Proxy Statement and Forms 10-K and 10-Q
· Interfacing with outside counsel on various matters
· Managing document templates (NDAs, employee confidentiality agreements, etc.)
· Performing legal research
· Electronically maintaining and organizing corporate files and documents
· Performing administrative duties in support of the legal team
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Paralegal certificate and at least 3 years of experience
· Excellent research, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
· Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
· Experience working with Corporation Trust or Corporation Service Company a plus
· Experience with “Know Your Customer”-type documentation
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· Strong listening and organizational skills with attention to detail
· Dependable, reliable and a strong work ethic
· In-house, public company experience a plus
· Comfortable using online search tools, databases, and portals
· Ability to work with employees at all levels of company organization structure including executives and board members
· Strong experience redlining changes to documents using Word and Adobe
· Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, DocuSign; ability to use or quickly learn Diligent
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.