Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Talent Acquisition & Recruitment
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are shaking up the custom manufacturing industry by doing in seconds what typically takes days or even weeks. Our proprietary instant quoting technology and nationwide manufacturing network have allowed us to create an on-demand manufacturing service within the $60 billion custom parts industry. As the scope of our business has expanded, the complexity of our software platform has expanded too. With a software team spread across several locations, building a culture focused on serving our customers, moving quickly, innovating, and building quality experiences is paramount.
Xometry is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to help us attract and retain great talent. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic team and gain unique hands on experience in all things recruiting, human resources, and people operations.
What you’ll do:
Xometry’s Talent Operations team is focused on recruiting, onboarding, performance management, culture, and employee events - as a Corporate Recruiter you will have your hands in all of these areas:
Talent Acquisition (80%)
· Source top talent for all of Xometry’s department with a heavy emphasis on sales and technology
· Support recruitment efforts for Marketing, Operations, Product, Accounting, Supplier Segment and more
· Maintain our job descriptions, job postings and Applicant Tracking System.
· Review resumes and conduct phone screens.
· Manage communication with candidates.
· Coordinate interviews and collect feedback for hiring managers.
Employee Engagement and Onboarding (20%)
· In partnership with our team, assist in the facilitation of the new hire onboarding experience
· Assist in the management and coordination of culture and employees’ events
· Extend Xometry’s employer brand through tech, sales and other functions and startup events in the US
· Help facilitate Xometry’s ongoing community service efforts.
Who you are:
· You have a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university, preferred
· You have worked a minimum of two to four years in recruiting
· You have previously worked with an ATS, applicant tracking system
· You are incredibly detail oriented - nothing gets by you!
· You have superior people and communications skills.
· You notice when things could be running more efficiently and fix them!
· You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
· You are proficient with Google Apps and Microsoft Suite.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.