Location: Minneapolis, MN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Customer Experience, Success and Relations
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Here at Xometry, we are a leading company in On Demand Manufacturing. We are in a hyper-growth phase, with a manufacturing platform that is loved and used by customers around the world. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Xometry is an excellent place to grow your career.
The Customer Success Manager will partner with Enterprise Sales Executives to drive growth and retention within our most strategic accounts. They will leverage interpersonal skills, top-notch product expertise and various technologies to ensure customers experience the full value of Xometry’s On- Demand Manufacturing Marketplace.
What You Will Do:
● Cultivate a positive working relationship with cross functional teams across the organization to ensure customer satisfaction, experience, and outcomes
● Ensure all incoming customer requests and concerns are resolved in an urgent, professional, and personable manner
● Provide virtual training to educate customers on the Xometry Platform and to promote Xometry’s Value-Add Proposition
● Proactively partner with operations to monitor and track customer health. Raising critical customer concerns internally and mobilizing resources to resolve issues
● Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best services for their needs
● Be a trusted advisor and advocate for the customer, ensuring the best possible customer experience through deep technical and workflow knowledge- share, tailored goal-setting, and open lines of communication
● Utilize Salesforce to document and track customer projects
● Participate in ongoing training and development programs
● 3 years of experience in customer success, account management, and/or service management position strongly preferred, with history of driving revenue through retention and growth of existing accounts
● 5 + years of work experience
● Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
● Technically proficient with an ability to utilize multiple systems, including Microsoft/Google Suite and Salesforce.
● Strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and history of navigating complex internal customer structures.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
● Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability foster positive business relationships
● Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Work experience in technology organization
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.