Location: Minneapolis, MN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Customer Success Account Management
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by
connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them
to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical
resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for
buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for coordinating between various
departments in order to achieve customer’s project expectations. This person
will communicate between account executives, manufacturing, CPC, design and
management to ensure a smooth customer experience. They will represent the
entire range of company products and services to their Account Executives
customers, while ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met. The
compensation is a base salary and bonus plan.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Cultivate a positive working relationship with cross functional teams across the organization to ensure customer satisfaction, experience and outcomes.
- Ensure all incoming customer requests and cases are resolved in an urgent, professional and personable manner by partnering within stakeholders.
- Provide virtual training to educate customers on the Xometry Platform and to promote Xometry’s Value-Add Proposition.
- Proactively partner with operations to monitor and track customer health. Raising critical customer concerns internally and mobilizing resources to resolve issues.
- Partner with sales to lead strategic customer business reviews with customer senior management / stakeholders and establish trusted relationships.
- Proactively seeks feedback from customers and uses this information to improve customer service delivery model.
- Recognizes and capitalizes on opportunities for customer growth & upsell.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best services for their needs.
- Be a trusted advisor and advocate for the customer, ensuring the best possible customer experience through deep technical and workflow knowledge-share, tailored goal-setting, and open lines of communication .
- Utilize Salesforce to document and track customer projects.
- Participate in ongoing training and development programs.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5 years of experience in customer success, account management, and/or service management position strongly preferred, with history of driving revenue through retention and growth of existing accounts .
- 8+ years of work experience.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Technically proficient with an ability to utilize multiple systems, including Microsoft/Google Suite and Salesforce.
- Strategic thinker with a strong business acumen and history of navigating complex internal customer structures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability foster positive business relationships.
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit -
share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will
provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.