Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Supplier & Financial Marketing
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is changing the way small manufacturers source work, and has created a robust network of partners that deliver thousands of orders monthly.
Reporting to the VP, Supplier Marketing, this role will work closely with a dynamic team of 5 direct/indirect reports and cross-functional stakeholders to oversee marketing aimed at acquiring and onboarding qualified new manufacturing partners, drive awareness and usage of the Xometry Partner Network and its related offerings, and be a critical stakeholder in maintaining the health and activity of the Xometry Partner Network.
_ Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:_
● Oversee acquisition funnel and campaign management to move prospects along the funnel
● Identify appropriate media channels for target audience and work closely with team to develop budget, measure results and iterate
● Define campaign objectives/KPIs and develop strategic plan to deliver
● Work closely with Product and Operations counterparts to define feature set and align on roadmap
● Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to develop new product ideas and ensure a partner-first mentality in all marketing efforts.
● Identify opportunities for cross-sell into other Xometry business lines and collaborate with colleagues to bring those to market.
● Oversight of Xometry’s Partner Community, a combination of self-service tools and manufacturing advocacy
● Create measurable goals for partner marketing efforts, track results and make recommendations to improve.
● Leverage software tools (HubSpot, Looker, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) to inform a data-driven approach in all that we do.
● 7+ years relevant experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
● Experience creating and executing marketing acquisition and engagement plans, preferably in a flexible SMB or startup environment
● Ability to quickly understand an audience and adapt messaging and marketing approaches to different audiences of internal and external stakeholders
● Experience working cross-functionally and overseeing marketing plans end-to-end.
● Demonstrated skills in stakeholder management and prioritization
● Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
● Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
● History of teamwork, people management and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Solid project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize in a shared tool (Asana, Monday, Basecamp etc)
● Proficiency with HubSpot, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint
● A willingness to think creatively, test frequently and learn from failures.
● BA/BS degree with a strong academic record preferred
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.