Location: Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: People Operations
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is a rapidly growing technology company that is transforming manufacturing. Our proprietary AI-driven instant quoting technology, dynamic marketplace, and global network of manufacturers provides our customers with a quick, streamlined way to get custom parts. Xometry recently had its IPO and is now listed on Nasdaq under the symbol XMTR.
As an emerging, high-growth organization, we recognize the impact our people make every day with our customers and partners. We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to collaborate and strategize with leadership to realize business outcomes through strategic talent initiatives and investments.
The HR Business Partner will help create high-performance people programs around learning and development, performance coaching, employee relations, engagement and recognition, and diversity and inclusion, leveraging feedback and data-driven insights.
What You Will Be Doing
· Provide insight, guidance, and feedback on retention strategies, reward & recognition programs, and organizational design
· Support people managers in identifying and developing their top talent, and also building out succession plans
· Guide employees and managers through employee relations scenarios
· Implement transparent career frameworks and career plans that enable employees to map out their career journeys here
· Maintain a pulse on organizational health, escalating risks, challenges, and trends to leadership where necessary
· Support the talent acquisition organization in managing top talent attraction and internal movement within the organization
· Integrate inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility in all of our programs and processes
· Contribute to the development of best practices within the HRBP function to ensure consistency and scalability
· Partner with senior leadership to recommend, research and implement new approaches, policies, procedures, and tools with a focus on scale
What You Need for This Position
· 6 – 8+ years of experience in Talent Development with a demonstrated track record of driving transformational improvements at increasing levels of complexity and organizational maturity in a global environment
· A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business
· Experience launching and managing talent programs from design to successful deployment in areas such as performance management, employee relations, and talent development
· Experience working in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic business environment, tech industry experience highly desired
· Ability to build effective and trusting relationships with employees and leaders and know how to influence and empower them
· Ability to write and communicate verbally in an effective and compelling manner
· A strategic thinker that can focus on tactical and operational issues in a fluid environment
· Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution
· A strong service orientation, high level of enthusiasm and a desire to help others succeed and grow
· Excellent organizational skills – can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining attention to detail
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.