Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Supplier & Financial Marketing
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is changing the way small manufacturers source work, and has created a robust network of suppliers that deliver thousands of orders monthly. Reporting to the Director, Supplier Marketing, this role will own Product Marketing for Thomasnet.com and play a key stakeholder role in the development of our sales enablement program. This role will be critical in the strategy and execution of product enhancements and sales enablement to increase our customer base.
Xometry offers a full suite of tools for manufacturers through the Xometry Job Board, Financial Solutions, and Thomasnet.com. This role represents our commitment to building a best-in-class platform that is tasked with delivering value to all manufacturers by giving them better access to buyers, materials, cash flow, growth capital, and expense management.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
● Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
● Collaborate with product management to develop product positioning and messaging for our supplier audience.
● Develop a deep understanding of supplier behavior and act as an internal advocate for innovative solutions and marketing campaigns to engage suppliers.
● Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
● Work closely with sales and marketing counterparts to align on product messaging and acquisition strategy
● Outline a product timeline and oversee the project’s successful execution.
● Identify appropriate media channels for target audience and work closely with the team to develop budget, measure results, and make recommendations
● Achieve campaign objectives/KPIs and develop strategic plan to deliver
● Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to develop new product ideas and ensure a supplier-first mentality in all marketing efforts.
● Leverage software tools (HubSpot, Tableau, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) to inform a data-driven approach in all that we do.
● 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B setting.
● Experience executing product marketing plans, in an SMB or startup environment
● Experience working cross-functionally with product, sales, and services teams.
● Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, with high attention to detail.
● Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
● History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Solid experiences in project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize
● Experience with identifying assets and content needed for sales enablement
● Proficiency with HubSpot, Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint (and Google Docs equivalents), Tableau/Looker.
● A willingness to think creatively, test frequently and learn from failures.
● BA/BS degree with a strong academic record is preferred
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.