Location: New York City, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Customer & Partner Care Support
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Here at Xometry, we are a leading company in On Demand Manufacturing. We are in a hyper-growth phase, with a manufacturing platform that is loved and used by customers around the world. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Xometry is an excellent place to grow your career.
We are seeking an organized multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail to join our growing Customer and Partner Care team as an Order Processing Coordinator (Specialist). Ideal candidates have meticulous attention to detail, problem solving skills, and are ready to dig in and take a key role in our order process, sales support, and data integrity. This individual plays a key role in ensuring the utmost excellent customer experience and driving customers to successful outcomes.
What You Will Do:
● Receive and process sales orders, including, but not limited to, accurately determining customer account, part number, pricing, shipping requirements, quality clauses and terms
● Communicate with customers to resolve discrepancies between orders, driving towards a successful outcome for customers
● Navigate multiple websites and systems in order to research information as it pertains to the customer
● Partner with Sales, Accounting, Legal, Quality, and Engineering to remove barriers to customers placing orders.
● Execute in a rapidly changing fast paced environment that requires strong teamwork.
● Optimize customer experience by serving as one of the main points of contact for requests or questions to purchase orders.
What You Will Need:
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills
● Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
● Tenacity in overcoming obstacles while maintaining productive and positive working relationships.
● Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
● Accuracy in entering information and data to multiple systems.
● Previous experience in a relevant position, administrative or customer service setting.
● Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.