Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Full-Time
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is the source for on-demand manufacturing, offering massive capacity, instant online quotes, fast lead times, and affordable pricing. Our global network of over 5,000 manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities includes CNC machining, [injection molding](https://www.xometry.com/capabilities/injection-molding- service/), sheet metal fabrication, urethane casting, and a industry-leading 3D printing service. We have a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies and can make anything from a single prototype to millions of parts.
Xometry is changing the way small manufacturers source work and has created a robust network of partners that deliver thousands of orders monthly.
Reporting to the Sr. Supplier Marketing Manager, this role will work closely with a large team of marketers and operationally focused cross-functional stakeholders to support marketing aimed at acquiring, onboarding, and educating manufacturing partners.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assist with design, content creation, and execution of all digital partner messaging including weekly partner email newsletters, quality alert bulletins, job board notifications, chatbots, and capability surveys.
• Monitor, maintain, and iterate on partner automation campaigns to minimize partner churn, and maximize partner engagement.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to aid in the creation of educational partner materials to improve key partner KPIs.
• Organize and manage all content in Xometry’s supplier community (a combination of self-service tools and manufacturing advocacy) including discussion posts, specialized partner groups, webinars, and partner onboarding/compliance guides.
• Recognize and record all supplier marketing budget activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing or Communications preferred.
• 1-3 years of marketing experience
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong writing skills, including proofreading, editing, and the ability to simplify complex technical concepts
• Naturally curious, problem solver with a positive can-do attitude
• Eager to learn and add new skills professional resume
• Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint
Bonus for experience with:
• Email marketing platforms similar to Hubspot, MailChimp, ConstantContact
• Graphic design software similar to Canva, InDesign, or Photoshop
• Project Management software similar to Asana, Monday, or Trello
• Video editing software similar to Adobe Primer Pro
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.