Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Information Technology
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by
connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them
to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical
resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for
buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are expanding our IT team and looking for a Partner success specialist
who can help our Partners to use the Xometry platform simpler and efficiently.
This position is remote full-time and includes 2 interconnected
activities: assisting Product manager with new features development and
Partners support (updates manual testing, documenting, etc.).
- Participate actively in product architecture, features and task prioritization.
- Analyze, discuss processes, workflows and software usage with stakeholders and come up with solutions (mockups, specs, tickets, etc.) and improvements.
- Coordinate features development, testing, rollout and colleagues acknowledgement about updates.
- Documenting system behavior, gathering and updating knowledge. A business process on our platform is rather complicated, so the company needs an up to date source of truth about the way software operates and processes data.
- Providing a support line for the organization and Partners. Helping people with unclear behavior of the system (if any), looking for bugs, educating the team on new features.
- Product/project management experience, result-oriented approach, strong communication skills, taste for good software and UX. Experience with mixed (in-house/outsourced) and geographically diverse teams is an advantage.
- Good understanding of web technology stack, programming & SQL experience
- Experience of working in development teams with structured workflow
- Strong English language skills, ability to explain things, to participate in video calls, to write documentation in English is a must.
- Ready to work in a startup environment with continuously evolving goals.
- Russian speaking remote team in the large international company
- Successful startup (150 people in Europe) inside the world market leader (900+ people in total)
- Home Office full-time / a long-term contract as Individual Entrepreneur
- Significant bonuses are granted (similar to stock option program).
- Salary (fixed in euro) is negotiable with each candidate
Please send your application to Seva Nikitin at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit -
share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will
provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.