Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth. We are thrilled to be able to
welcome new team members from across the world to a work
environment that is lighthearted, fast-
paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools,
resources, and outstanding leadership to take their careers to the next level.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our
Product Marketing team within our Product organization to develop and
operationalize the compelling value proposition for Onna’s platform and
solutions with a particular focus on evangelizing our eDiscovery / information
governance and platform capabilities. Reporting to the VP of Product, this
role is open to individuals in the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with product, sales, customer success, partnerships, enablement, and marketing teams to ensure they can confidently articulate our value proposition and differentiation to both new and existing customers.
- Persona development and refinement including pain points, priorities, trends
- An outcomes-based approach to product marketing that includes clear metrics on the results that programs/content deliver
- Help collect and organize competitive intelligence for the product marketing team
- Curate and drive programs to frame and track the competitive landscape. Segments, participants, strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand target markets and buyers, and identify market insights to inform product strategies and go-to-market activities.
- Develop and roll out messaging that conveys a cohesive and consistent story that supports our vision and differentiates Onna, both internally and externally **. **
- Curate a core set of internal and external content including datasheets, pitch decks, videos, and customer stories that align with our strategy and communicate benefits.
- Serve as a key liaison to bring customer and prospect feedback into the business to inform product, marketing, commercial, and other key decisions.
- Support marketing efforts by representing Onna at online and in-person (when safe to do so) industry events, forums, and webinars, and building content to support lead generation and upsell.
- Provide examples of taking programs from conception to execution, including strategy, goals and results
Who you are:
- 5+ years of technology product marketing experience in B2B environments.
- 2-3 years experience in legal tech. Information governance or software platform industry knowledge is very nice to have.
- Experience developing compelling messaging and curating content that enables go-to-market teams and drives competitive wins.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a keen ability to creatively translate complex technical capabilities into intuitive content and programs.
- Very strong design eye and execution skills
- Ability to interface at all levels, maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills that lend themselves well to working within a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Able to navigate the dynamic nature of a startup organization
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual,
and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
- Allowance for remote work set-up
**About the product & Onna’s funding: **
For organizations, knowledge is power. Onna accelerates the discovery of
knowledge, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights from the ever-growing
amount of fragmented information that exists across the vast number of
collaboration, communication and content applications. By connecting
information silos, organizations can unify, protect, search, and build on top
of their proprietary knowledge. With Onna, organizations save time and money,
reduce risk, and use knowledge to be more competitive.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform connects to Slack, Microsoft 365, Google
Workspace, Confluence, Dropbox, Zoom and many others, to enhance activities
like eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, and identifying
private and sensitive data sharing.
With teams across North America and Europe, Onna supports some of the world’s
leading companies, including Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Better, Carvana,
and NewsCorp. Onna has raised more than $50M from investors, including
Atomico, Dawn Capital, Dropbox, and Slack Fund. To learn more, visit
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.