Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind
technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis. The Tablo
Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home,
represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the
dialysis experience for patients and operationally simplifies it for
providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized
across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime,
anywhere and by anyone. The integration of water purification and on-demand
dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels,
with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics
platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
**Position Overview **
Tactical support of sales and marketing efforts with a focus on clinical
application and product training for the Tablo device and Outset Medical. This
includes educating current customers and the development of new
accounts/users. In addition, the Tablo Clinical Sales Representative will be
actively involved in the continuous improvement of training programs and
provide support for sales initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Expand Tablo console sales in existing accounts to achieve sales quota.
- Grow treatment revenue by influencing physicians and increasing utilization in current accounts.
- Drive change in current accounts using clinical expertise and the value proposition to establish successful Tablo programs.
- Coordinate product training for customers and sales agents.
- Effectively work cross-functionally with Outset Team members to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop strategies and execute sales activities in your market to drive expansion of Tablo in the acute and home market.
- Successfully implement and train clinical staff to full adoption of the Tablo program.
- Support regional sales and marketing development events.
- Manage administrative tasks; reporting of dialysis treatments, training information and treatment growth outcomes in assigned region.
- Drive and execute customer business reviews in your territory.
- Effectively utilize company resources to change clinical practice.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years of medical device, biotech or pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Proven record of clinical and sales success
- Ambition to advance the business using clinical expertise
- Ability to adjust to change and excel in high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade decision makers
- Strong work ethic as an individual and on a team
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Ability to travel up to 75%