Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind
technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis. The Tablo
Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home,
represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the
dialysis experience for patients and operationally simplifies it for
providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized
across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime,
anywhere and by anyone. The integration of water purification and on-demand
dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels,
with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics
platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
Accountable for development and implementation of programs aimed at growing
revenue and profit for the commercial organization. The Training Manager will
report to the Director, Training & Education, and collaborates closely with
commercial leadership, marketing, and various cross functional stakeholder
partners to create and deliver training programs that will improve the
knowledge and skills of the audience specific to the role.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Align with Learning & Development partners to share best practices. Assure all learning experiences within Outset are of equal caliber. (Metrics should align)
- Leads the design and facilitation of all initial and advanced training curriculum and classes. (This includes training opportunities for national & regional team meetings)
- “Best-in-Class” program content delivery
- Define and shape “Best-in-Class” program instruction.
- Partner with subject matter experts and resources, both internally and externally, to implement and deploy learning solutions.
- Act as main trainer and ambassador for core Commercial Learning programs (Train the Trainer).
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to update and maintain training content quality.
- Support “Best-in-Class” training architecture, including new training formats, with online courses and user-friendly online material.
- Collaborate with other functions to gather input in sales force training.
- Leads the implementation of the commercial learning strategy ensuring delivery and content is aligned with the business strategy for the area of focus.
- Become an expert in product content and the strategy of the specific leadership team of your area of focus.
- Maintain expert status in sales, clinical, and product content in general and specific to your area of focus that will allow effective learning experiences for your specific audience.
- Know and understand the current Tablo software functions.
- Confirm and maintain all learning tools and resources reflect accurate screen shots and content.
- Partners with functional leadership to identify future business needs and interpret consequential future competency and skill requirements.
- Proactively develop target audience commercial competencies and position the learning experiences for future success.
- Pre-empt future needs and understand development trends through benchmarking industry competitors, membership of professional bodies, attending industry events, and networking with development consultancies etc.
- Assess and optimize the existing processes and systems across your focus area.
- Measure individual speed to competency as well as that of the group. Identify specific areas of opportunity and success within course experiences as well as content.
- Provide metrics and evidence that accurately and efficiently captures learning, certifications, and field experience in an easy to manage process.
- Provide a quarterly review of learning results for your area of focus. Provide targeted, accurate, and relevant business intelligence that better informs planning and forecasting for continued improvement of the learning experience.
- Lead, inspire, and coach high performing team members, fostering individual and team growth through delegation, feedback, instruction, and encouragement-building on strengths and developing areas for improvement
- Provide annual review and metrics to track success of mentor programs
- Develop a learning curriculum specific to the management team within your focused area (partner with People Ops)
** ** Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 8-10 years of related experience
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills within areas of expertise and otherwise
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multiple-projects environment
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills to identify interdependencies between issues, data, and outcomes; clear understanding of how moving pieces come together to build the big picture
- Significant program management experience in successfully planning, managing, and delivering multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with the ability to influence, collaborate, and build consensus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and present data-driven insights and trends
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with the ability to identify strengths, needs and learning gaps. Also demonstrating the ability to quickly identify solutions to address the gaps and enhance the strengths.