Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and
enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest,
smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second
home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles
through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and
dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has
secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5
billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1
billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been
featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of
Best Places to Work, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium
Workplaces list in 2021.
**About This Role: **
We are looking for a talented and solutions-oriented individual to support our
New Jersey homes and Owners. This person will play a critical role in ensuring
our Owners have the best possible experience, and will eventually build out a
maintenance team to cover our Pacaso properties as we grow. The ideal
candidate will have the ability to handle a variety of single family home
maintenance issues, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
What You'll Do:
- Create a welcoming environment for our Owners by ensuring their homes are well maintained through preventative maintenance and regular inspections
- Expect the unexpected: No two days are the same, but all will likely be spent traveling, and performing various maintenance tasks in our homes. Flexibility and adaptability is a must.
- Quickly solve for Owner-reported issues regarding maintenance, as needed
- Appliance troubleshooting
- Cable/Wi-Fi troubleshooting
- Basic HVAC repair
- Light plumbing
- Light electrical
- Basic pool maintenance
- Prepare a scope of work during the inspection period for each home, identifying issues and logging future maintenance items that will need to be performed both pre and post ownership
- Maintain a catalog for each Pacaso in your market, detailing the equipment and systems in use to ensure quick service work in perpetuity
- Create preventative maintenance work orders and schedule in accordance with our turn days
- Perform other responsibilities when duty calls; life is unpredictable!
- You possess a leader’s mindset and a broad skillset: You see a problem, and take charge of the situation. You are not afraid to bring people and resources together to get the job done
- You have a can do/will do attitude: Our owners are our top priority, and when an issue arises, it’s all hands on deck to ensure their experience is world-class. A willingness to help when needed is essential. This will include being available to step in on weekends and holidays
- You have an eye for detail and are not afraid to ask questions and/or suggest opportunities for improvement.
- You have the ability and willingness to travel to where the need is
- You communicate clearly and decisively to ensure all stakeholders are well informed at any given time
- You are (somewhat) tech savvy: You can manage work orders and update tasks on an online platform when needed, and can maintain a high level of responsiveness
- You have your own tools and equipment, a valid Driver’s License, and reliable transportation
- You are able to maneuver tight spaces and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
- You have experience solving various maintenance issues within single and multi-family homes
- Pool/Spa maintenance experience preferred
- HVAC maintenance experience preferred
- Home Security systems experience is a plus!
- Home Automation - installation and troubleshooting experience is a plus!
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.
_Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national
origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions
and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. _
**Please Note: Pacaso has made the decision to require COVID-19 vaccination as
a condition of employment, subject to medical and religious accommodations,
where permitted by state law. **
**If you do not have proof of vaccination and live in a state or country that
prohibits private employers from mandating the COVID-19 vaccine, please
understand that lack of vaccination may preclude you from participating in-
person at Pacaso events occurring in states or municipalities that require
COVID-19 vaccination for attendees.