Pachyderm is the leader in data versioning and pipelines for MLOps. We’re
building the data foundation that allows data science teams to automate and
scale their machine learning lifecycle while guaranteeing reproducibility.
With over $40 million in three rounds of funding from leading investors like
Benchmark, Microsoft M12, and Y Combinator, Pachyderm is committed to building
industrial strength capabilities for Data Centric AI. Pachyderm offers a
commercial Enterprise Edition and an open source Community Edition. Pachyderm
helps customers get their ML and AI projects to market faster, lower data
processing and storage costs, and supports strict data governance
Pachyderm is growing fast and still small, so joining means you are getting in
right at the ground floor and that you will have an enormous impact on the
success and direction of the company and product. Pachyderm has always and
will always embrace a “Remote-first” approach to growing our team. This allows
us to hire a diverse group of individuals across the country (and world!)
while giving our team members the flexibility to work from anywhere. Being a
member of The Pach means joining a supportive team that cares about you,
values kindness and works hard to create an open and transparent workplace.
Pachyderm is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own strategy and
execution for our core product team. You’ll work cross functionally across
both engineering and the go-to-market to build organization to build and
launch new features and products. You will become an expert on our customers,
competitors and market in order to make effective product investment
decisions. You will track success with progress against measurable business
objectives, as well as positive customer outcomes.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and key metrics for your products, and communicate it across the organization
- Lead agile cross functional teams to rapidly deliver new capabilities to market, and then iterate based on customer feedback
- Build a deep understanding of customer goals and challenges via meetings, product analytics and user research
- Become an expert in the MLOps market with a detailed understanding of competitive offerings and technology trends
- Draft detailed product planning documents to set context and enable effective development and launch of new products
- Work with product marketing, sales and customer service to successfully launch new products and features to customers
- Take a data driven approach to determine product investments and the evaluation of those investments
- 5+ years of enterprise software product management experience
- 1+ years applied experience with Data Science, Machine Learning, and/or Data Engineering required
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, Distributed Systems and/or Containers highly desirable
- Strong user research skills and the ability to decompose technical customer challenges and goals into product solutions
- Strong technical acumen with proven success in a highly complex technology domain
- Demonstrable success in leading cross functional agile teams to deliver impactful new products or features to market
- Entrepreneurial and self driven, you thrive on solving problems, are proactive and excel at knocking down any barriers to success
- You are comfortable and skilled at communicating to and gaining traction with audiences of all sizes from meetings with the CEO, to customer meetings, external events and all hands meetings.
- Significant equity, 401k and full benefits (100% medical, dental and vision for employees, 50% for all dependents).
- Flexible PTO - work/life balance is important and we want you to take time off to rejuvenate!
- Remote friendly- we were remote before remote was cool and we intend to continue to invest in a remote first culture.
- Tons of fun swag and surprise packages sent to your doorstep.
- Tech and office stipends - what you buy is yours to keep.
- Education and donation stipends - we want to support your career growth and the community.
- Supportive parental leave (see also: work/life balance).
- Encouraged fun - game days, fun activities, zoom hangouts and more (and - when responsible - visits to our home base for team on-sites)
We can’t wait to meet you and hope you’ll join our PACH!