We are interviewing
and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on
inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location
specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are
working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company
office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or
PagerDuty is looking for a Business Systems Manager to partner with Finance.
The successful candidate manages the relationship between Finance and IT to
ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the
critical business systems that drive global Finance operations. This role will
initially be an individual contributor.
- Function as an analyst, project manager, and business partner to the Finance team to model, design, and build business solutions that improve and scale PagerDuty’s Finance processes
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom rules, reports, and dashboards
- Collaborates with Finance to define and write business requirements and manage expectations from project inception through delivery, including status updates, issue resolution, scope changes, UAT, deployment, etc.
- Provides day-to-day administration and maintenance of critical business systems, including but not limited to NetSuite, Zuora, Expensify, Coupa, Workday, etc. Works hands-on in systems to triage and resolve production support issues and implement minor enhancement requests
- Supports intake process for requests from user groups and facilitates prioritization of requests from business stakeholders to create project/implementation roadmap leveraging data and evaluating business impact
- Proactively identifies recurring issues or “value-add” areas and proposes process, data, and systematic solutions.
- Evaluates technology options, cost, and constraints, and propose alternative solutions to the business
- Teams with business leadership, internal/external development resources, and suppliers to ensure timely, accurate, and cost-effective delivery of IT solutions
- Creates and executes test cases for unit/regression testing; Interfaces with the application development teams to validate test results for new features/applications, verifying that they meet the requirements of the business group before facilitating UAT and deployment.
- Maintains and documents current and new system process flows
- Educates business partners on how to engage and work with IT successfully
- Serves as a single point of contact for the Finance team and facilitates discussions between cross-functional stakeholder teams for finance systems
- Develops enablement materials and runs all enablement training sessions for financial systems
- 5-7 years of experience as a Business Systems analyst in a Cloud-based ERP environment with a focus on Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Record-to-Report
- Experience in driving at least three full-cycle financial system implementations
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in NetSuite, Zuora, Coupa, Avalara/Vertex, and Workday
- Initiate and actively lead Upgrades/Releases/Deployment cycles following Change Control process and standard methodologies
- Ability to understand the current challenges and issues with Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, and other Finance processes, and build and deliver a scalable solution
- Effectively prepare Business Process documentation, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, and Detailed Solution Design with specific business and technical details
- Lead, own, and deliver projects/improvements related to Finance with minimal guidance
- Work collaboratively and closely with IT, Onshore and Offshore Developers
- Ability to learn and adapt to new flows and software technologies
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates,
including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether
you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in
employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your
career path, we are excited to connect with you.
**We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled
and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a
comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved
ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry
standards and aligned with local laws and regulations. **
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management,
serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of
the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to
manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital
services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or
opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of
women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a
proud member of the Pledge 1%
Movement, committed to donating 1%
Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our
communities. We are Great Place to Work-
our product is top rated in its category on
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see
yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion,
Diversity, & Equity;
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal
opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you
require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will
work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a
background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a
manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.