We are interviewing
and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on
inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location
specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are
working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company
office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a Senior Talent Partner to join PagerDuty’s Talent
Acquisition team. PagerDuty is growing and we need to attract and hire the
right talent in order to help our company scale. In this role you will focus
on creating and driving a proactive, strategic talent strategy focusing on the
growth of our APJ region.
As a senior talent expert and strong partner to the business, you will
collaborate with our business leaders to identify, attract and hire
exceptional talent. You are a trusted partner who delivers a consistent,
scalable and amazing recruiting experience throughout the candidate journey.
How You Impact Our Vision
- **Business Insight. **Provide strategic and thought partnership to the APJ leadership team including a deep understanding of our business and ecosystem and how external talent can inform our growth.
- **Strategic Thinker. **Define, craft and implement recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Search Expert. Lead end-to-end search engagements from inception of candidate contact to pre-hire onboarding, including research, engagement strategies, candidate experience, negotiations, and communicating status to all partners along the way.
- **Talent Assessment. **Conduct thoughtful and sophisticated candidate interviews that methodically surface a candidate’s full range of capabilities, explore their aspirations and gain penetrating insights into their readiness to perform in the targeted role, and assess how efficiently they would integrate into the organization.
- **Relationship Builder. **Cultivate trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver, facilitator and coach in final negotiations.
- **Talent Market Expert. **Gather and maintain accurate market and candidate information to facilitate both the search process and our overarching market intelligence goals. Build and maintain competitor knowledge information.
- **Stakeholder Management. **Effectively identifying and partnering with external recruitment firms on targeted searches as needed. Communicating and collaborating with business partners and key stakeholders across the company.
- **Personal Credibility. **Consistently offer quality advice, counsel and insight. Ability to maximize relationships, build trust, communicate effectively is required to analyze HR issues and provide information, direction and advice as described.
- Prioritization. Outstanding planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are essential. Able to meet multiple deadlines and challenging priorities within restricted timeframes is required. Superb communication skills, and ability to build relationships with client groups is essential, and excellent customer service skills.
- **Workforce Planning. **Partner with senior executives and HRBPs to identify long term talent and capabilities needed to deliver the business strategy
- 7+ years of Talent Acquisition experience required with 3 years+ of technology recruiting experience either in house or with a search firm desired
- Demonstrated experience in strategic talent mapping and networking
- Experience creating talent acquisition-related strategies (strategic sourcing, inclusive hiring initiatives, storytelling etc.)
- Experience engaging with, and managing the performance of third-party partners required.
- Global experience is a plus
- Strong communicator with previous demonstrated experience interacting with business leaders and executives
- Experience working in a high growth environment ideally in high-tech or a SaaS company
- Has demonstrated business agility and has agile principles
- Ability to handle ambiguity with ease
- Superb judgment and integrity, including a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both tactically and strategically to get business needs met
- Have a bias for simplification and action
- Proven attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities a must, along with the ability to problem-solve when appropriate
- Strong negotiation skills
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates,
including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether
you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in
employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your
career path, we are excited to connect with you.
**We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled
and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a
comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved
ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry
standards and aligned with local laws and regulations. **
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management,
serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of
the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to
manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital
services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or
opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of
women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a
proud member of the Pledge 1%
Movement, committed to donating 1%
Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our
communities. We are Great Place to Work-
our product is top rated in its category on
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see
yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion,
Diversity, & Equity;
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal
opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you
require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will
work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a
background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a
manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.