About Panorama: **
**Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically
improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 15 million
students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand
students’ academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in
need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to
ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate
and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental
United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid
**About the Role:
**You must thrive in novel, high-stakes situations that require creativity and
big-picture thinking. You will work closely with client buyers and decision-
makers including superintendents of school districts and leaders of charter
management organizations to ensure that Panorama’s value is being articulated
and realized, ultimately leading to successful retention and growth across
- Own the renewal cycle and retain clients across a portfolio of 50-100 of Panorama’s large districts (as measured by renewal rate). This includes renewals tied to school board approvals and disparate funding sources, along with understanding budget cycles and contract options preferred by our clients, including the structure of license fees and the timing of renewals.
- Increase footprint and business with existing clients, discovering and maturing opportunities to grow Panorama’s business.
- Develop account plans and monitor overall account health across your portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with an Outreach Director and Customer Success Manager to grow Panorama’s footprint and provide outstanding relationship management, functioning as a strategic partner for a portfolio of Panorama’s larger revenue clients.
- When feasible, travel approximately 25% of the time to facilitate planning meetings, renewal conversations, client health interventions, and support training.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
Excellent account management skills
- At least 2 years of experience in renewal-oriented account management; demonstrated track record of renewing accounts, upselling accounts, and building client relationships.
- Proven ability at developing account plans, leading strategy for client health interventions, and managing renewal cycles.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of up to 100 accounts, prioritizing accounts as necessary and communicating across external stakeholder groups with competing priorities.
- Experience developing strong relationships at the leadership levels of organizations.
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and presentation skills, particularly as they are aligned to client goals and needs in order to drive return on investment.
Thrives in fast-paced, team-oriented, cross-functional settings
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with project management and sales teams to retain business and drive expansion.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; flexibility with potential role changes as the team grows.
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing asks while maintaining high-quality work.
Experience expertly navigating large organizations
- At least 2 years of professional experience working with large organizations; demonstrated knowledge of the inner-workings and politics of decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present the value of products and services, as well as influence credibly and effectively at all levels of large organizations, in particular with senior executive leaders and superintendents.
- Ability to use data to drive storytelling, particularly as it pertains to improving student outcomes and addressing issues of equity and access across school districts.
- Preferred experience in SaaS, Managed Services, or K-12 Education.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All
Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company
because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse
backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and
impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we
have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-
performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share
with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also
has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.