Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership
services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide
creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain
creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus
on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $3.5
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, Patreon is looking for a Director of Recruiting Operations to
join our New York team. This role can also be Remote.
What you will do:
- Lead the teams responsible for all aspects of operations, tooling, analytics, programs, employer brand and logistics for the recruiting team
- Partner with People & Communities Team, Finance/Strategy, and the Talent leadership team to develop, pilot, and scale new tooling, reports, and talent strategy
- Leverage data to identify trends, insights and partner with TA cross functional partners to advise hiring strategy / tying insights back to business goals to make decisions
- Plan for change management and communicating process changes company wide
- Deliver a best-in-class candidate experience and interview processes across all points of the candidate lifecycle
- Partner with TA Leadership to build training programs to increase effectiveness of the Talent organization
Skills and experience you possess:
- 10+ years professional experience in recruiting operations, business operations, business consulting, product operations, and/or sales operations
- Experience working in Greenhouse, Gem or comparable data visualization tools
- Experience in developing and implementing operational processes and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organization.
- Experience leading strategic teams. You have shown an ability to hire, mentor, scale, and ultimately lead teams to success in a full remote / distributed environment
- Strong program management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action
- Strong project and roadmap management skills
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?