Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership
services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide
creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain
creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus
on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, Patreon is looking for an Education Content Manager.
What you will do:
- Produce multi-channel educational content to help creators grow as artists and entrepreneurs.
- Develop and manage strategic education partnerships to reach creators where they go to learn.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify needs and priorities for educational content and gather insights to inform content development.
- Ignite and grow Patreon’s creative community by delivering the educational content and experiences independent creators need.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 5+ years of experience in professional education, learning design, or editorial.
- Curriculum and content production: Hands on experience designing and producing multi-channel educational content.
- Writing and editing : Writing and editing education content for a creator audience.
- Cross-functional partnership: Strong relationships and execution with internal stakeholders across marketing, communications, and product.
- Project management: Responsibility for managing multiple work streams and partner, vendor, and contractor relationships.
- Strategic partner management : Responsibility for executing strategic education partnerships, including producing partner content.
- Superfan of creator and internet culture: Extensive knowledge of creators’ needs is a necessity. Direct experience as a creator or entrepreneur is a plus.
Projects you may work on:
- Developing and producing new educational content franchises for creators.
- Writing and editing content on creative entrepreneurship.
- Engaging creators to amplify their stories and inform and inspire other creators.
- Partnering with product marketing and creator partnerships teams to equip creators to succeed on Patreon.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?