Patreon is looking for a Product Designer to solve the needs of
creators and members in our platform and build the future of the creative
What you will do
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on prototypes, high-fidelity visuals, and key flows
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Contribute to the visioning, sequencing, tactics, and execution of a multi-phased overhaul of the product
- Own, redefine, and ship key parts of the core Patreon product
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
Skills and experience you possess
- 4+ years of experience in a Product Design role
- A deep commitment to craft & product excellence
- A humble, collaborative, and service-oriented approach to your career
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Evidence of using system design to apply consumer-principles to complex user flows
- Scrappiness & bias towards action: we’re building the future of creative independence and changing the way art is made. Let’s move!
Projects you may work on
- The future of the fan membership experience
- New tools for Creators to manage their audience & business
- Creation, playback, and collection experiences across a variety of media types: live, video, podcasting, music, etc.
- New ways for Creators to interact with their members
- Community experiences for super fans
- Patreon Design System
What you will have the chance to learn
- The future of the Creator and media industry
- The ins and outs of creative workflows around the world
- Working in a fast paced high execution environment that’s simultaneously deeply focused on craft
- Being part of a high growth company that’s rapidly scaling
- Designing for impact (we’re a small team with outsized impact on millions of users)
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?