**Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?**
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership
services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide
creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain
creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus
on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, Patreon is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our **Trust
& Safety - Content Moderation **team.
What you will do:
- Work directly with Trust and Safety leadership on data-related requests across multiple issue verticals and projects/programs.
- Help drive critical business decisions by building dashboard/reports, analyzing metrics, and surfacing insights that help improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Design, develop, maintain reliable T&S metrics and dashboards and build expertise on how to optimize our KPIs and reporting format
- Partner closely with Patreon’s Data Science team on complex requests.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Trust and Safety and/or risk-related areas.
- Proficiency with some or all of these technologies: Mode, Tableau, Atlassian/Jira, Slack, and Asana, Alternatively, you are comfortable with rapidly learning about these and other new technologies, and can train others on how to use them.
- Advanced skills in querying datasets using SQL, Excel and building dashboards.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and presentation skills, with an exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Impressive organization skills with the ability to influence others around you
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Strong data analysis acumen with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications.
- Team player and a fast learner.
What you will have the chance to learn:
- How the creator economy is shaping the future!
- How to scale creator-centric programs in a rapidly growing global product company.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?