**Do you believe that creators should get paid for the value they give to
their fans? **
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers exclusive
content and community experiences for creators with established followings.
Patreon provides creators with the insight, education, and tools that make it
possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so
creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone and we have paid over $3.5
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Compensation Partner.
What you will do:
- Partner with business leaders and HRBP to develop, design, implement and/or maintain compensation plans
- Base salary structure
- Short term incentive plans
- New hire and refresh equity plans
- Lead and administer cyclical compensation processes including, but not limited to:
- Bi-annual compensation review
- Salary and equity benchmarking review
- Partner with people analytics to run pay equity review
- Survey submission (Radford & Comptryx)
- Partner with external compensation consultants to review current compensation plans
- Partner with recruiting and business leaders to review/suggest compensation for incoming candidates that are competitive while internally equitable
- Build and optimize all compensation process and tools for growth and scale
- Educate and train the business on compensation practices
- Analyze complex datasets to provide insights to business leaders and HRBPs
- Ensure competitiveness and compliance with all compensation programs
Skills and experience you possess:
- Tech or media related compensation experience is a plus
- Experience at a high growth international company is a plus
- Advanced excel/ google sheets experience
- WD experience
- Collaborative and creative mindset
- Detail oriented, problem solver, and action oriented
- Effective communicator and comfortable working with all levels of the business
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local labor law
Projects you may work on:
- Revamp of equity programs as we prepare of IPO
- Annual compensation review
- Partner with Senior Director, Total Rewards in standing up comp committee, BOD comp, exec comp
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Executive comp
- Equity program design
- IPO readiness
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?