**Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?**
**We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers
membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives
to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible
to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators
can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
To build the future of the creative economy, Patreon is looking for a Product
Manager to drive Patreon’s creator acquisition and growth.
What you would do:
- Contribute to building and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for driving creator acquisition and growth
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- 5+ years in product management with experience driving growth on a global consumer-facing product
- Deep experience with impactful and rapid experimentation paired with holistic long-term product thinking
- Proven ability to use unsuccessful experiments and launches to iterate towards success
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?