Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?
**We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers
membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives
to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible
to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators
can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $3.5
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our
What you would do:
- Contribute to building and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for creators operating at scale, which may include: customization, API development, features that support creative teams, and product innovations that will attract large creative businesses
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- 5+ years in product management with experience solving for the needs of small to medium size businesses, ideally creative businesses
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?