Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership
services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide
creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain
creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus
on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $3.5
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager for
Creator Tools to join our San Francisco team.
What you would do:
- Drive the go-to-market strategy and vision for Patreon’s creator tooling, including key areas of the platform like benefit delivery tools, insights, notifications, merch, and the tier editor.
- Own the end-to-end product journey for our patrons and creators. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams across the entire lifecycle, from ideation to launch to adoption.
Skills you possess:
- 5+ years in product marketing at a tech company. You’ve brought scaled, consumer-grade products to market and now you’re looking for your next creative challenge. Bonus points if you’ve worked on creator products.
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders. You are excellent at building consensus across the org, bringing people with different perspectives together and coming to a solution.
- Proven experience influencing product development and product strategy using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Product intuition, a deep passion for helping creators, and a desire to get sh*t done.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?