Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership
services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide
creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain
creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus
on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Product Recruiter to join our
Talent Acquisition team.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product and Design leadership to effectively scale the team by crafting hiring strategies rooted in a deep understanding of the business and talent landscape.
- Build a robust pipeline of top talent using comprehensive and creative sourcing methods.
- Own and drive the end-to-end recruiting process, including job descriptions, interview plans, pipeline management, salary recommendations, and closing candidates.
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and be a trusted voice in difficult conversations that result in decision-making.
- Use data to proactively identify and anticipate roadblocks and find solutions that ensure candidates and hiring teams receive the best possible experience.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience for Product and Design roles at high-growth, consumer-facing web/mobile startups.
- Demonstrated success designing and implementing effective sourcing and closing strategies based on an understanding of the market.
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Skilled at operating with a high sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle.
- Self-driven with the ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?