Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership
services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide
creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain
creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus
on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $3.5
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, we are looking for a Principal Product Manager for our Community
What you would do:
- Build and deliver on the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for community features at Patreon that help creators & their superfans connect & engage around their shared passions
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- 7+ years in product management with 3+ years focused on solving complex problems for groups of users on consumer-facing products used by millions of users
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?