Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the
value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership
services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide
creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain
creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus
on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2
billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level
of growth, Patreon is looking for a Workforce Manager, Product Support to
join our team. This is a foundational role for Product Support as we continue
to scale. This person should be highly experienced, and ready to take our
existing systems and build on them to support the team as we scale.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product Support Leadership to build a holistic approach to workforce management, enabling Product Support to consistently deliver robust speed and care to creators & patrons.
- Own agent scheduling, you’ll develop a global schedule including internal and external teammates utilizing a data-driven approach.
- Support in defining our thinking around the following metrics: schedule adherence, utilization rates, and average handle time.
- Refine our ticket forecasting methodology alongside our Finance and Data Science teams
- Participate in strategic planning and goal development for Product Support.
- Propose and implement operational improvements, centered around team efficacy.
- Lead with empathy, help create and promote a healthy work-life balance across Product Support.
- Partner with Product Support leadership on needs assessments on a continual basis
Skills and experience you possess:
- 7+ years in a support role
- 4+ years in a workforce management, business operations, or data analysis role for support teams
- Deep understanding of forecasting models, and how they vary depending on support channel
- You’re able to lead cross functional projects end to end
- Excel is a must, SQL and python are bonuses!
- You’re a stellar communicator and collaborator
- Experience with workforce management software
What you will have the opportunity to do:
- Play an integral role in the scaling of a support team
- Work across Patreon to solve very complex support problems
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people
who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our
culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative,
stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?