We are a well-established independent agency and thriving music business, built to help ambitious brands harness the power of culture to solve their biggest challenges. As a unique mix of experts in culture, technology, and storytelling, we are united by a passion to grow brands in ways that advertising alone can never do.
We are an entrepreneurial business – not a traditional “ad agency.” That means we value resourcefulness and tenacity just as much as we value creativity and intelligence. We’re unapologetically ambitious, but we’re also a tight-knit crew.
You will sit at the nexus of our organization and help to create impactful, integrated, and measurable work. You will provide strategic guidance, fostering collaborative relationships with the likes of account, brand strategy, context, and creative colleagues. You will lead by example, with a mind that is wired to decoding cultural experiences and enrolling others into a fresh understanding of those experiences. You will be relied upon as an inspiring author and persuasive presenter who is comfortable in many rooms. You will also aid in guiding other outstanding strategists on your team. What you can expect from this role:
● Manage the planning, execution and delivery of Cultural Intelligence
inclusive of, but not limited to:
○ Client deliverables
○ Audience insight and trend reports
○ Proactive market research to be leveraged for marketing and sales
● Develop measurement frameworks and reporting for key clients
● Contribute to methodology development to further refine and expand data capabilities
● Administer proprietary social listening and respective reporting
● Support primary quantitative and qualitative research
● Assist with ad hoc data needs to support campaign talent selection and sponsorship activities
● 4+ years of experience in data analytics
● Ability to research and drive initiatives independently with a strong sense of discipline and responsibility
● Confidence communicating findings and methodology with senior executives and teammates with conviction
● Ability to translate complex, mathematically-based and/or abstract ideas into solid, tangible expressions
● Proven ability to learn skills and knowledge on demand in a compressed timeline
● Comfort working with uncertainty when exploring data to uncover insights
● Solid project management skills
● Creative problem solver with the ability to inform and develop new and custom methodologies
● Willingness and ability to teach and educate other colleagues and business partners
You are results and bottom-line oriented, yet will possess deep appreciation and sensitivity towards people, culture, and values. You are “thick-skinned” and persistent, but at the same time diplomatic and politically aware. You are personable, smart, passionate, and optimistic. You have meticulous attention to detail and possess a deeply pro-active, hands-on mentality. You hold yourself accountable and take great pride in your work – just like us. We’re proudly diverse in our backgrounds, our accents, and our fiercely held personal passions. We are, in every sense of the word, independent, and not beholden to anyone else’s agenda. So are you.
UnitedMasters, Inc., composed of Translation LLC, UnitedMasters and STASHED, is a minority-owned marketing and technology company empowering brands and artists to forge authentic connections with audiences at scale through a unique mix of actionable insights, technology, and storytelling. Translation was founded on the power of culture to propel discourses, trends, and movements - and more importantly, be the most unapologetic determinant of what is relevant. For over 17 years, Translation has partnered with brands and creators to build and grow disruptive platforms that foster deeper community engagement. This experience has given us unparalleled insight into the dynamics of culture and affinities that link people together. Backed by Alphabet, Andreessen Horowitz, and 21st Century Fox, we are reimagining how brands and artists tell their stories, create value, and push culture forward.