Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink
activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. The
world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their
marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its
more than 500 employees serve its global client base from operations
throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Strategic Finance Manager, GTM will drive our revenue planning and
forecasting, while owning the Finance relationship with our Sales, Client
Experience, Client Strategy, and Marketing teams (the go-to-market or “GTM”
organization). You will be directly partnering with our GTM team’s senior
leadership to make timely, data-driven decisions about their operational plans
and growth initiatives. This is an opportunity to join (and build!) a startup
team within a company that has already reached major milestones such as
growing over $100 million ARR and making our first acquisition.
- Own our annual recurring revenue / GAAP revenue forecasting model, including assisting with built-outs within Workday Adaptive Planning, developing a full-funnel bottoms-up bookings forecast in partnership with Growth Marketing, and collaborating with Revenue Operations to design our next iteration of our sellable opportunity model
- Act as business partner and analytical arm to senior leadership in the GTM organization, providing budget guidance, performance reporting, and decision support
- Develop and maintain operational models that influence GTM plans – including productivity models to forecast headcount needs, and financial models to evaluate the ROI of expansion (e.g., new geographies, channels, products)
- Own reporting and analysis of GTM KPIs and unit economics to our board and investors (quarterly board presentations, monthly KPI reports, ad hoc analyses) and across the company to contextualize performance
- Drive the compensation design and quota-setting process (in partnership with the Incentive Compensation team), and support attainment forecasting and reporting
- Partner with our Deals Desk team on pricing- and margin-related analyses
- Develop our Finance team’s best practices and technological capabilities and nurture cross-department partnerships (e.g., Incentive Compensation, Deals Desk, and People), that would enable us to operate as a public company
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, or strategic finance in an operational role; previous SaaS, startup, and/or GTM (GTM role or collaboration with GTM teams) experience a plus
- Advanced financial and operational modeling skills in Excel or Google Sheets; able to analyze large, disparate datasets from multiple financial and operational source systems; experience with Workday Adaptive Planning and Tableau a plus
- Previous experience as a “business partner” to senior leaders – presenting persuasively and effectively through writing, spreadsheet exhibits, or presentations (e.g., Powerpoint or Google Slides)
- Previous experience managing projects – bringing direction to ambiguity; prioritizing and setting timelines on deliverables; coordinating across cross-functional stakeholders
- Previous experience managing employees and/or mentoring and coaching junior employees; interested in building up the Movable Ink Finance team and shaping the why, what, and how of our work
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically
underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet
every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and
inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the
role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you
to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that
makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or
expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political
affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.