_Are you looking to build a business in interior design? _
Do you want the flexibility to work from wherever you choose?
_Do you want to help clients from across the country transform their rooms
into incredible living spaces? _
If the answer to those questions is “yes”, then becoming a Designer on the
Havenly platform may be the opportunity you are looking for!
Havenly operates a platform that specifically targets clients looking for
online interior design service and home decorating. We believe that everyone
deserves a home that they love and we aim to make home design effortless,
empowering and accessible for everyone!
We are consistently growing our Online independent contractor engagement to
keep up with growing number of Clients using our platform. If you are a
designer who is entrepreneurial, client-focused, and looking to expand your
business or break into the online design world - we want to hear from you!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Have the opportunity to build your own design business and your personal brand, on the largest online residential design firm in the country.
- Work anywhere you want, when you want through the Havenly platform as an independent contractor, to create beautiful designs for clients across the country. (Swoon over real designs by Havenly Designers HERE).
- Work with your own clients without spending money on sales and marketing, and without having to commute for meetings and appointments.
- Earn commissions on sales that you make, by creating designs that your clients love and will purchase.
- Source furnishings and decor from Havenly's amazing network of retail and wholesale partners.
- Build trusted relationships with clients by communicating through multiple mediums: video calls, phone calls, email, and in-app messaging.
- Achieve flexibility and control over your schedule. Keep your clients happy, while working where you want, when you want.
You come to us with:
- Passion about interior design and for providing delightful experiences for your clients.
- Professional experience in interior design (or comparable design experience) and have worked professionally doing design work for clients. Interior Design degrees are strongly preferred.
- A strong preference to embrace new technology, and a high level of proficiency working online with various software technologies.
- A a preference to approach every design creatively, and an ability to push style boundaries for your clients, exceeding their expectations.
- A driven, self-motivated mindset, and excitement to work to grow your design business and portfolio.
- Havenly Designers are Independent Contractors who operate their own business, provide their own tools & software, and work on their own schedules.
- You must have equipment that supports your ability to do video calls with your clients.
- Havenly has a service level agreement with Designers which sets minimum industry-driven standards to ensure quality control.
- As a contractor, you will be paid for completed projects and commission for sales that you procure.
- Designers work 100% remotely, and we are currently looking for designers in most areas of the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America.
The registration process:
- Initial Registration
- Complete your application to register for the platform
- Video Submission
- Complete your brief video recording (link will be sent from Canvass)
- Case Study
- Submit sample design deliverables
- Information Session
- Learn more about the opportunity and ask questions
- Schedule your enrollment to begin your journey as a Havenly Designer!
Check out our Instagram for more design inspiration by following
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
We’re excited to review your registration and look forward to the possibility
of working with you!
*Please note that any email communications from us will come from a
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email address. We will never
attempt to communicate with applicants via text and we will never request
payments. Any requests to do so are phishing attempts which we have no
affiliation with. If you are unsure whether you have spoken to an official
Havenly employee, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.