Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
ABOUT THE TEAM
The customer experience team at Angi is passionate about helping ensure our
customers and pros are supported through the entire process of requests and
completing a home project. Our team believes data should influence decisions
to optimize the customer experience, and we’re always seeking ways to get
customers and pros the support they need, as quickly and efficiently as
possible. We also believe that technology plays a critical role to make the
customer and pro experience a seamless end to end journey.
What you’ll do:
- Own the data - As the CX data subject matter expert, this role will develop a deep understanding of all data collected in support tooling to power the customer and pro experience. Through this lens, this role will actively seek ways to improve data collection and organization in order to provide better experiences to customers, pros and agents in addition to providing better insights to the business.
- Develop a strategy to connect to the broader data ecosystem - This role will develop a deeper understanding of how CX data relates to other sources of data available in Angi, and strategize on how to leverage that data to provide better customer experiences through support tooling, and leverage it to enhance CX reporting and insights in Looker, our BI tool of choice.
- Establish a strategy and structure for data governance - As part of data ownership, this role will be responsible for establishing processes and tools to govern the data, ensuring stakeholders have the tools to self-service data knowledge, and understand the process to make data changes. These processes will also help support data quality and reliability, ensuring confidence is built in downstream reports and dashboards.
- Manage recurring operational reporting - The CX team relies on regular, timely reporting to ensure SLAs and KPIs are being met for CX. This role will own these recurring reports, finding ways to optimize these reports based on knowledge of the data that powers them.
- Drive Business Intelligence through dashboards - This role will also own strategy, design and build of CX dashboards, collaborating with stakeholders to identify methods to improve current dashboards, to deliver timely, relevant insights that are in an easily digestible format.
- Drive Ad Hoc Reporting and Analysis - As a SME on CX data, own ad hoc reporting coming in from our business partners, to drive insights, and identify root causes of potential CX issues.
Who you are:
- Motivated self-starter, with the ability to take an ambiguous analytical question and transform it into structured, data-driven analysis
- Knowledge of how data is structured and an understanding of data governance best practices and methods
- Experience with Looker or other similar BI tools
- Experience with Google Analytics or other similar web analytics tools
- Passion for solving business problems through the use of data
- Experience with data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake) or Python scripting is a plus
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $80,000 -115,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world