Employment Type: Full-time
Immuta is the leader in secure Data Access, providing data teams one universal platform to control access to analytical data sets in the cloud. Only Immuta can automate access to data by discovering, securing, and monitoring data. Data-driven organizations around the world trust Immuta to speed time to data, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Immuta is trusted by the top U.S. bank, two of the top three top pharma companies in the world, the world's top luxury car brand, and many other large enterprises across industries
In the past 12 months, Immuta has increased annual recurring revenue (ARR) by more than 100 percent, doubled its customer base, doubled the number of employees, and is now valued at over $1B.
- Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $267 million in total funding. Investors include NightDragon, Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
-Hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland; and London
Immuta is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for a Solutions Architect who is looking for a rare opportunity to be part of a special team. As a Solutions Architect, you'll work with our Go To Market Team (GTM) bringing technical sales experience to an impressively accomplished sales team. Members of the GTM Team are the pioneers of Immuta, exploring the new frontier of regulated data science. Immuta’s GTM team is truly the gateway to our one of a kind data science solution. Organizations are excited about our core value proposition! We have created a single digital medium for data scientists, data owners and lawyers to work together to build ethical algorithms.
The Solutions Architecture role will be to maximize Immuta’s value proposition, installed base, brand awareness and customer satisfaction. You will provide technical, functional, and design support to our Go To Market (GTM) Team throughout the entire sales cycle. The ideal person will have refined interpersonal and verbal communication skills, a genuine interest in our customers’ missions, and a desire to help the GTM team close business and successfully integrate Immuta. Your proven experience and track record is necessary to simply, accurately, and articulately lead all aspects of the requirements and solutions integration needs for handoff to our Customer Success Team. Experience as a sales engineer / solutions engineer involved in selling products to large enterprise clients is most preferred.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.