Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
With continued growth on the horizon in every office, we’re looking for a
detail-oriented Onboarding Coordinator on our team to keep us organized who
will be responsible for keeping our process running smoothly and efficiently,
all while promoting and maintaining the Angi brand. Our coordinators are the
face of the company, so we’re looking for a passionate brand ambassador who
can woo candidates, build great relationships, and provide top-notch customer
service to everyone going through the hiring process.
In addition, the Onboarding Coordinator will need to build strong
relationships with their teammates. They will directly be supporting the
efforts of our full-cycle recruiters in onboarding and hiring a high
volume of sales and customer care talent across the US. A calendar wizard
who doesn’t sweat working in multiple time zones is a must!
Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work
and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we
can to teach you, support you, and challenge you. We work hard, but we have a
great time while we do. Join us!
What you’ll do
- You'll assist recruiters with collecting candidate offer letters, I9 documentation and other relevant onboarding information
- You'll manage multiple steps in the onboarding process including, but not limited to, submitting background checks, sending new hire documentation, and completing the hiring process via UKG.
- You will maintain new hire rosters and communicate information to partners in IT and Facilities for equipment shipping/pick-up, tracking, etc
- You will be responsible for candidate engagement from the time an offer is accepted until a new hire’s first day of training
- You will assist the TA Operations team with various projects throughout the year including, but not limited to, Employee Referral Program, Recruitment Marketing, UKG, Greenhouse, Audits
Who you are
- At least 1 year of recruiting or onboarding experience, preferred
- Must have prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system, preferably Greenhouse
- Extreme attention to detail and AMAZING time management skills
- Past experience with intern, college, or entry-level recruiting is a plus
- Desire to work as part of a larger team- collaboration and relationship building comes second nature to you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communication.
- A solutions-oriented mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond for the betterment of the team
- The ability to handle and prioritize multiple concurrent projects and the ability to adapt and learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
- Excellent customer service skills with an obsession for the candidate experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- The anticipated salary band for this position may vary based upon factors such as experience and location
- This position comes with competitive benefits including health insurance, flexible time off, and more
- This position comes with a competitive performance package
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world