Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
Angi is looking for a Senior People Operations Representative to join the
People Operations team. This role supports our People Operations Rep, team
members and people managers with all their standard tier 1 HR questions and
What you’ll do
- Deliver exceptional customer service while supporting team members with HR issues and question.
- Guide, respond and resolve general (tier 1) HR and benefits questions that come in through centralized email inbox and newly implemented People Assist platform.
- Conduct research of issues as appropriate and provide resolution in timely manner.
- Work closely with key partners (People Ops Rep, HR Business Partners, Payroll, Benefits, etc.) to resolve or escalate tier 2 issues when appropriate.
- Conduct day-to-day administrative transactional processes in HR Management system (UKG/UltiPro)
- Audit, correct and maintain all HRIS data
- Partner with the Sr. People Operations Manager to create standardized work processes for basic HR functions.
- Continue to develop our shared service model using UKG People Assist.
Who you are
- 2+ years of recent work experience in the Human Resources field, preferably in HR Operations or as a Generalist
- Working knowledge of applicable employment laws (i.e. Wage & Hour, FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around Google Workspace, Excel, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment.
- A commitment to top-notch customer service, follow-through, and professionalism.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust with team members at all levels and maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; a focus in a related field preferred
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges **** $50,000 to $65,000 **** commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world